Greetings virtualization experts and IT geeks! My name is Bohmer Wiebe and this is my Hyper-V blog. I live in Schlepzig, Germany where I have graduated from the German University of Technology in Oman. What else? I currently work as a virtualization consultant and I’m a huge fan of Microsoft virtualization technologies, well, obviously. As to my skills, I know Microsoft SQL Server 2016, Active Directory, SCCM, and all that stuff inside out.
So, why have I started this blog? As you probably know, you can’t always find what you need in product specifications or technical guides and it’s really great when there is someone sharing experience on various issues. What is more, there are many hidden tricks in solutions you think you already know. In this blog, I’ll share some useful information on various virtualization solutions, tell you different hints for working with Microsoft Hyper-V, AD, Microsoft SQL Server, etc., and provide advice on troubleshooting issues I’ve personally dealt with. Hope you’ll find my posts both interesting and handy. Fasten your seatbelts, we’re starting!
Subscribe to my posts
- Several tips and hints to full-throttle your Hyper-V performance
- Hot adding/removing memory in Hyper-V 2016: a closer look at the feature
- Performance or protection? How Microsoft patches against Meltdown and Spectre influence CPU, RAM and Disks performance
- How to save disk space in Clustered File Servers on Windows Server 2016 using Data Deduplication feature
- The idea Behind Node Fairness in Hyper-V: How it works and why you need it?