Greetings virtualization experts and IT geeks! My name is Bohmer Wiebe and this is my Hyper-V blog. I live in Schlepzig, Germany where I have graduated from the German University of Technology in Oman. What else? I currently work as a virtualization consultant and I’m a huge fan of Microsoft virtualization technologies, well, obviously. As to my skills, I know Microsoft SQL Server 2016, Active Directory, SCCM, and all that stuff inside out.
So, why have I started this blog? As you probably know, you can’t always find what you need in product specifications or technical guides and it’s really great when there is someone sharing experience on various issues. What is more, there are many hidden tricks in solutions you think you already know. In this blog, I’ll share some useful information on various virtualization solutions, tell you different hints for working with Microsoft Hyper-V, AD, Microsoft SQL Server, etc., and provide advice on troubleshooting issues I’ve personally dealt with. Hope you’ll find my posts both interesting and handy. Fasten your seatbelts, we’re starting!
Subscribe to my posts
- How to remotely enable Remote Desktop on another computer
- How to reset the 120-day RDS grace period on Windows Server 2016 without GUI
- PowerShell commands & scripts do not work. How can I fix it?
- Where to keep your backups? Let’s talk about backup storage media
- Several tips and hints to full-throttle your Hyper-V performance