So we all know about the benefits you get with data deduplication technology. Long story short, it minimizes server application’s storage consumption by reducing the amount of redundant data stored on the disk. As the result, you should get more space for your VMs and applications. How does it work for a file server? Well, that’s what I’m gonna test here.
How to save disk space in Clustered File Servers on Windows Server 2016 using Data Deduplication feature
April 16, 2018 0 Comment
Subscribe to my posts
- How to remotely enable Remote Desktop on another computer
- How to reset the 120-day RDS grace period on Windows Server 2016 without GUI
- PowerShell commands & scripts do not work. How can I fix it?
- Where to keep your backups? Let’s talk about backup storage media
- Several tips and hints to full-throttle your Hyper-V performance