In my today’s topic, I discuss why PowerShell behaves like that. Specifically, I shed light on why you cannot run scripts or access a computer on a different domain. Also, I’ll take a closer look at how some cmdlets work.
Subscribe to my posts
- SAN? NAS? Public cloud? Let’s pick the secondary storage
- How to remotely enable Remote Desktop on another computer
- How to reset the 120-day RDS grace period on Windows Server 2016 without GUI
- PowerShell commands & scripts do not work. How can I fix it?
- Where to keep your backups? Let’s talk about backup storage media