In my today’s topic, I discuss why PowerShell behaves like that. Specifically, I shed light on why you cannot run scripts or access a computer on a different domain. Also, I’ll take a closer look at how some cmdlets work.
Subscribe to my posts
- Can SQL Server Failover Cluster Instance run twice as fast as SQL Server Basic Availability Groups in a 2-node S2D cluster? Part 1: Studying BAG performance
- What is a Hyper-V Quick Create VM gallery & how to create one?
- How to create a bootable USB for Windows Server 2019 installation?
- Where is it smarter to keep databases? Azure SQL vs. Microsoft SQL Server in a VM
- Can SQL Server Failover Cluster Instance run twice as fast as SQL Server Basic Availability Groups in 2-node cluster? Part 3: Comparison time!