Cheers friends, not so long ago we’ve run through the process of configuring an NFS disk and connecting it to the VMware host. What we’re gonna do is measure and compare the performance of NFS and iSCSI network protocols to see which one is more suitable for building a virtualized infrastructure. So, in this part, we’ll create an iSCSI device and connect it to the VMware ESXi host.
January 30, 2018 0 Comment
Subscribe to my posts
- Several tips and hints to full-throttle your Hyper-V performance
- Hot adding/removing memory in Hyper-V 2016: a closer look at the feature
- Performance or protection? How Microsoft patches against Meltdown and Spectre influence CPU, RAM and Disks performance
- How to save disk space in Clustered File Servers on Windows Server 2016 using Data Deduplication feature
- The idea Behind Node Fairness in Hyper-V: How it works and why you need it?