This post addresses Hyper-V live migration – the topic which any admin faces with at some point. In my salad days of working as an admin, Hyper-V live migration was a saving grace, so I decided to write an article about it. In this article, I want to cover some live migration and migration wizard settings that ensure maximum performance of this process.
Subscribe to my posts
- Hyper-V live migrations: Which settings ensure the best performance?
- SAN? NAS? Public cloud? Let’s pick the secondary storage
- How to remotely enable Remote Desktop on another computer
- How to reset the 120-day RDS grace period on Windows Server 2016 without GUI
- PowerShell commands & scripts do not work. How can I fix it?