In this article, I compare deployment of Microsoft Azure SQL and SQL Server in a VM. I review the pros and cons of both approaches towards SQL Server deployment and take a closer look at cases when you may actually need each.
Subscribe to my posts
- Deploying a Windows Server 2019 S2D Cluster using Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Creating a function in Windows PowerShell and saving it as module.
- Creating bulk user accounts in AD via PowerShell
- Combining Hyper-V and DC role on the same server: Why is this a bad idea
- Creating a Domain on Windows Server 2016 via PowerShell