It is the fourth part of my NVMe-oF Initiators’ performance study. Before, I tested NVMe-oF initiators developed by Linux, Chelsio (LINK) and StarWind (LINK). Here, the battle ends: which NVMe-oF initiator delivers the highest performance and which one Windows admins should use?
Subscribe to my posts
- Combining Hyper-V and DC role on the same server: Why is this a bad idea
- Creating a Domain on Windows Server 2016 via PowerShell
- Hyper-V: Security Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make
- StarWind has set hyperconvergence performance record. Let’s get behind the scenes
- How to install Windows Admin Center in a Windows Failover Cluster