It is the fourth part of my NVMe-oF Initiators’ performance study. Before, I tested NVMe-oF initiators developed by Linux, Chelsio (LINK) and StarWind (LINK). Here, the battle ends: which NVMe-oF initiator delivers the highest performance and which one Windows admins should use?
Subscribe to my posts
- Deploying a Windows Server 2019 S2D Cluster using Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Creating a function in Windows PowerShell and saving it as module.
- Creating bulk user accounts in AD via PowerShell
- Combining Hyper-V and DC role on the same server: Why is this a bad idea
- Creating a Domain on Windows Server 2016 via PowerShell