In my today’s topic, I discuss why PowerShell behaves like that. Specifically, I shed light on why you cannot run scripts or access a computer on a different domain. Also, I’ll take a closer look at how some cmdlets work.
Subscribe to my posts
- Creating bulk user accounts in AD via PowerShell
- Combining Hyper-V and DC role on the same server: Why is this a bad idea
- Creating a Domain on Windows Server 2016 via PowerShell
- Hyper-V: Security Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make
- StarWind has set hyperconvergence performance record. Let’s get behind the scenes