Sometimes, guys running home labs do not have licenses for Remote Desktop Services (RDS). Well, that’s not a big deal, you know, because Microsoft provides the 120-day grace period for the platform! However, one day the time runs out and RDS server breaks all the client connections. That day, admins are to choose between reinstalling the server and cheating a bit to reset the 120-day RDS grace period.
Subscribe to my posts
- Creating bulk user accounts in AD via PowerShell
- Combining Hyper-V and DC role on the same server: Why is this a bad idea
- Creating a Domain on Windows Server 2016 via PowerShell
- Hyper-V: Security Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make
- StarWind has set hyperconvergence performance record. Let’s get behind the scenes