This post addresses Hyper-V live migration – the topic which any admin faces with at some point. In my salad days of working as an admin, Hyper-V live migration was a saving grace, so I decided to write an article about it. In this article, I want to cover some live migration and migration wizard settings that ensure maximum performance of this process.
Subscribe to our posts
- Performance comparison: SQL Server Failover Cluster Instance on S2D vs. SQL Server Basic Availability Groups on Storage Spaces. The battle starts
- Can SQL Server Failover Cluster Instances run on S2D twice as fast as SQL Server Basic Availability Groups on Storage Spaces? Part 2: Studying FCI performance
- Can SQL Server Failover Cluster Instance run on S2D twice as fast as SQL Server Basic Availability Groups on Storage Spaces? Part 1: Studying BAG performance
- What is a Hyper-V Quick Create VM gallery & how to create one?
- How to create a bootable USB for Windows Server 2019 installation?