This post addresses Hyper-V live migration – the topic which any admin faces with at some point. In my salad days of working as an admin, Hyper-V live migration was a saving grace, so I decided to write an article about it. In this article, I want to cover some live migration and migration wizard settings that ensure maximum performance of this process.
Subscribe to my posts
- I’m leaving the blog to my friend. Farewell
- How is NVMe-oF doing? Part 2: Chelsio NVMe-oF Initiator + Linux SPDK NVMe-oF Target
- Re-investigating performance of SQL Server Availability Groups on Storage Spaces. Why You Should Always Enable Read-Only Routing
- How is NVMe-oF doing? Part 1: Linux NVMe-oF Initiator + Linux SPDK NVMe-oF Target
- Setting up a Windows Failover Cluster for a home lab