Hyperconvergence has dramatically transformed data center landscape over the past few years. New technologies are being developed, good old ones are being improved… We live in exciting times! And as data centers are becoming more reliable and powerful, it is important to get more out of the hardware in use: nobody likes to leave money on the table! Intel, Mellanox and StarWind have teamed up to develop a Hyper-V highly available cluster where you’ll get awesome performance without compromising ease of manageability of the environment. This article discusses the measurements in brief, showcasing the recent results.
Subscribe to my posts
- StarWind has set hyperconvergence performance record. Let’s get behind the scenes
- How to install Windows Admin Center in a Windows Failover Cluster
- How is NVMe-oF Doing? Part 4: “Who’s the fastest hand in the West”?
- How is NVMe-oF doing? Part 3: StarWind NVMe-oF Initiator + Linux SPDK NVMe-oF Target
- I’m leaving the blog to my friend Dmitriy. Kevin’s farewell post