Cheers friends, not so long ago we’ve run through the process of configuring an NFS disk and connecting it to the VMware host. What we’re gonna do is measure and compare the performance of NFS and iSCSI network protocols to see which one is more suitable for building a virtualized infrastructure. So, in this part, we’ll create an iSCSI device and connect it to the VMware ESXi host.
January 30, 2018 0 Comment
Subscribe to our posts
- Performance comparison: SQL Server Failover Cluster Instance on S2D vs. SQL Server Basic Availability Groups on Storage Spaces. The battle starts
- Can SQL Server Failover Cluster Instances run on S2D twice as fast as SQL Server Basic Availability Groups on Storage Spaces? Part 2: Studying FCI performance
- Can SQL Server Failover Cluster Instance run on S2D twice as fast as SQL Server Basic Availability Groups on Storage Spaces? Part 1: Studying BAG performance
- What is a Hyper-V Quick Create VM gallery & how to create one?
- How to create a bootable USB for Windows Server 2019 installation?