Cheers friends, not so long ago we’ve run through the process of configuring an NFS disk and connecting it to the VMware host. What we’re gonna do is measure and compare the performance of NFS and iSCSI network protocols to see which one is more suitable for building a virtualized infrastructure. So, in this part, we’ll create an iSCSI device and connect it to the VMware ESXi host.
January 30, 2018 0 Comment
Subscribe to my posts
- Deploying a Windows Server 2019 S2D Cluster using Azure Resource Manager Templates
- Creating a function in Windows PowerShell and saving it as module.
- Creating bulk user accounts in AD via PowerShell
- Combining Hyper-V and DC role on the same server: Why is this a bad idea
- Creating a Domain on Windows Server 2016 via PowerShell