Windows Admin Center (WAC) is a locally-deployed, browser-based management tool that provides you with the full control over your Windows Server environment. The nice thing is, it does not push you to Azure or any other cloud, so it works for you even if you do not feel that enthusiastic about public cloud.
Subscribe to my posts
- How to install Windows Admin Center in a Windows Failover Cluster
- How is NVMe-oF Doing? Part 4: “Who’s the fastest hand in the West”?
- How is NVMe-oF doing? Part 3: StarWind NVMe-oF Initiator + Linux SPDK NVMe-oF Target
- I’m leaving the blog to my friend Dmitriy. Kevin’s farewell post
- How is NVMe-oF doing? Part 2: Chelsio NVMe-oF Initiator + Linux SPDK NVMe-oF Target