Windows Admin Center (WAC) is a locally-deployed, browser-based management tool that provides you with the full control over your Windows Server environment. The nice thing is, it does not push you to Azure or any other cloud, so it works for you even if you do not feel that enthusiastic about public cloud.
Subscribe to my posts
- Combining Hyper-V and DC role on the same server: Why is this a bad idea
- Creating a Domain on Windows Server 2016 via PowerShell
- Hyper-V: Security Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make
- StarWind has set hyperconvergence performance record. Let’s get behind the scenes
- How to install Windows Admin Center in a Windows Failover Cluster